The forklift battery belongs to the traditional lead-acid battery. After a century, there is no major mutation, and the original material is easy, the price is low, and it is accepted, which is widely used in various handling equipment, the late endurance process is short, or During the production process, the problems caused by various non-user are not uniformity generated by the battery characteristics of each unit varies over time. It is impossible to rely on the internal charging circuit of the battery to be eliminated, so this characteristic has been obvious. Unaalandable battery packs, if not in time, it will bring bad consequences, and even seriously affect the service life of the entire forklift battery.
2. Wear welding welding: the intermediate polar welding joint contact portion is disconnected.
3. Wear wall soldering: The intermediate pole column is disengaged along the solder joint.
4, end pole step: from the upper portion of the terminal, 5 mm or less, the column is broken.
5, lead tube break: the surface of the lead tube has cracks.
6. Terminal Popold: The end pillar is detached from the lead tube welding portion.
7, the pole column: the polar column and the welding site of the bus stop.
8, intermediate polar column: is the intermediate polar column break.
9, bus discharge.
10, drop plate: the plate and the bus discharge site break.
11, polar plate break: plate panel or large frame break.
12. The partition is from: the partition position is transferred to the bottom short circuit.
13, the partition is sailed: the damaged damage is damaged by the separator position.
14. Sparaphy crack: small crack in the middle of the partition causes short circuit.
15. Passboard perforation: The block matrix presents impurities form irregular holes cause short circuit.
16, the partition damage: cracking in the side of the partition, local defect, short circuit in the middle side of the sideways.
17. Missing the separator.
18, the separator penetration: The partition corresponds to a red or gray substance, and has a correspondence with the plate.
19, the partition is not geared: the partial panel surface in the polar group does not cause short circuits.
20. Welding short circuit: short circuit due to burr, leakage, etc. due to burr, leakage, or other reasons.
21, polar plates are uneven: short circuits caused by lead paste slopes.
22, polar plate bending: a large frame of a plate or a slave feet is severely bent, and the baffle causes a short circuit.
23, plate foot whispered: the plate feet has a burr-breaking separator causes short circuit.
24, the heat seal is not strict: the slot cover is heat-sealed, and the air can cause serial or intake.
25. Anti-pole: one or the entire battery is not assembled according to the specified polarity.
26. Negative polar plates: The polarity of the polarity is not short-circuited by the polarity.
27, slab curved: polar cast welding When the pinch plate ear is overdoor, the plate is long, and the polar plate is broken.
28, the negative plate sulfate: the positive electrode plate is normal, and the negative plate has a sulfate phenomenon.
29, the monomer backward: Under all the anatomy conditions of the monomer, no other obvious defects, individual monomer plates have sulfate, while other plates are normal.
30. Block falling off: The positive electrode active substance is too late to fall.
LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Energy storage battery Manufacturer
Integrated machine energy storage battery series Manufacturer
Lead lithium battery Manufacturer
Outdoor Backup Battery Manufacturer
Portable outdoor power supply Manufacturer
Power battery Manufacturer
Powerwall LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Battery rack Manufacturers
Telecom LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Wall mounted battery storage Manufacturer
China Lifepo4 Battery